Thursday, January 1, 2009

Getting Started..

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Haniza. Nurul Haniza Abdul Rahman. And i’m a student. In my nineteen years on this spinning ball we call Earth, i’ve seen a lot of things normal people can see. Life is so interesting and i’m very grateful created as human in this world. I think this is the right time for me to get started sharing with others about my life and my opinion based on the certain topic...The day is not always bright with the sunshine and not dark by the cloudy.Any story or experience or event will be written here... hope so.. :)
Another new year 1430H /2009 has arrived with heartfelt warmth embracing the future, hoping that it will bring us more fruitful and prosperous months ahead. This also means that the long school holiday and semester break are over now. Isk3, no more children coming to my house. Whether we like it or not, as students we have to readily drag our feet to start yet another journey to fulfil our dreams. It’s back to campus again and for many I hope, are anticipating a longing for self-improvement to excel further in their studies.
That's all for the first post. Wassalam.

1 comment:

Nabs said...

aaa...nurul....!!! nurul sudah ada bloggg!!1rummie saya dah berblogging. hahaha...welcome dear. :)