Friday, January 9, 2009

Yaahai!!!

A mother noticed her little daughter praying “please God” the little girl kept saying, “Bless my father and mother and make Melaka the capital of Malaysia,”

“Why did u make such a strange request?” the mother asked.

“Because that’s what I wrote in my Geography test this morning”.

The frantic mother telephoned the doctor late on night.

“Please come immediately,” she said. “My five year old son just swallowed a rubber eraser.”

“I’ll come as soon as I can,” the doctor replied.

The worried mother asked “What should I do in the mean time?”

“Use liquid paper” the doctor commented.

Teacher : Where is Gunung Tahan?

Student : I don’t know, sir

Teacher : Stand up on the chair!

Student : I still can’t see it sir.

Son : Father, what is plaster of Paris?

Father : I don’t know.

Son : Why is the sky blue?

Father : I don’t know, son.

Son : Sorry to bother u so much.

Father : That’s all right. If u don’t ask question, u will never learn.

The teacher was not pleased when Faris did not return up at school for three days.

“Faris!” he shouted, “Where were u all this day,”

“Please sir. I had to attend my brother’s wedding.” Faris replied.

“And whom did he married?”

“A woman sir.”

“Huhh!” yelled the teacher. “ Did u ever hear of anyone marrying a man?”

“Yes sir. My sister.”

Azman: Our neighbour must be very poor!

Fadhil : Why did u say that?

Azman: Last night they were so upset and making such fuss just because their baby swallowed a five-cent coin.

No comments: